Congratulations to our Client of the Month in Manchester: Jennifer Roy!
- What is your hometown? I grew up in Manchester NH but currently live in Goffstown NH
- What brought you to DPT? I knew I needed to Change the way I was living and I saw the success that one of my friends had at this place, so I said I had nothing to lose so why not try it out. This place change my life in every aspect and I am very grateful that I took the leap of faith to show up to my first class.
- How long have you been training with us? I have been with DPT for 9 Months
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I work at Lindt & Sprungli, The Chocolate Factory is in Stratham NH , who doesn’t love making chocolate for a living ( only not good when trying to be healthy lol )
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I enjoy Country music and love going to Country concerts with family and friends .
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I like anything that has to do with lifting weights because it makes me feel strong
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? My biggest accomplishments since joining the Gym are my trap bar lift weight @ 210Lbs , also the amount of weight and inches that I have lost since I started which is a huge credit to the nutrition program that Emily runs learning what to properly feed your body Currently have lost 40Lbs since I started. I completed 5K races this year that I would never have thought I would run a day in my life and also I even completed my first Spartan Race which was Awesome!
- What inspires and motivates you? I am inspired and motivated to live my best life which means I need to be healthy and Comfortable in my own skin which DPT has done for me. I was not in a good place when I started at DPT and knew I needed a change which the coaches and other members have helped me now I am in a totally better place in my life.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? I would say take the leap of faith and believe in yourself you can do it because you will be amazed what your body can do when you take control of it. This is the place to be your body with start to crave the classes and it is such a great group of people and they end up becoming your family. The coaches are amazing and they work you at your level and push you when it is needed because they know you can do more even though you don’t think so then you are amazed after that you were able to accomplish new levels. This place has Changed my life dramatically I cannot say enough on how much I appreciate being part of this place/family.