Congratulations to our Client of the Month in Manchester: Siobhan Roy!
- What is your hometown? Halifax, Massachusetts. It’s between Plymouth and Bridgewater.
- What brought you to DPT? I was tired of not knowing what to do at the gym, and I wanted to start a healthier life style.
- How long have you been training with us? Since about June, I think?
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I work at a Collaborative School with social emotional students. I recently got married in September. If I had to pick between my cat or my husband, hands down I would pick my cat. I also go to any and every country concert I possibly can.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I met Dierks Bentley in the streets of Boston and told him that he had a bugger, I had to help get it off by grabbing his hand and leading him to it.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Besides stretching, I would say a toss up between ropes and the trap bar ( I never thought those would be my favorite exercises). They are my favorite because I feel like a bad ass when I’m doing them.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Trusting and believing in myself to do pull ups on the bands.
- What inspires and motivates you? How far I have come and all of the encouragement that DPT shows everyone. Also all of the support that my family and friends have given to me on the journey
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just do it! Also showing up is the hardest part but once you’re there you feel so much better.