- What is your hometown? I live in Watertown
- What brought you to DPT? I was looking for a new gym (I did not like the coach at a Crossfit that I was going to) and a co-worker kept raving about the gym she went to. I finally took her advice and checked it out. Haven’t looked back ever since.
- How long have you been training with us? I think it’s been 6 years now but there was at least a year in there that I wasn’t going consistently (thanks, Covid)
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I am a transportation engineer – I design roads, or, as is more common in Mass, I try to improve them. I live in Watertown with my fiancée (getting married this summer) and my 1-year old chocolate lab, Cocoa.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I can juggle. I was also a very good foul-shooter when I was young – came in 3rd in New England in the Elks National Foul Shot Championship at age 12.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Hmmmm. As much as I hate to admit it, I “like” burpees and I “like” running around the block at the gym. And when I say “like,” I don’t mean I enjoy them but I like the way I feel after – like I just had a good workout.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? That I have lost over 20 pounds of body fat since the beginning of the year
- What inspires and motivates you? Right now, I’m inspired/motivated by my upcoming wedding, but usually I’ve been motivated by older pictures of me and by clothes that I want to wear but I don’t fit into anymore. Other than that, just plain old being healthier so I can be better at everything I do. I am very much aware that exercising consistently and eating healthily improves your health, mood, sleep, concentration, etc.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Do it! You won’t regret it. And make it a priority, like work. Don’t ever think of it as a choice you have. Just go and be consistent about it. You’ll thank yourself later.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!