- What is your hometown? Manchester, NH
- What brought you to DPT? Needed a change in my exercise routine and DPT came HIGHLY recommended from Maria Ferry.
- How long have you been training with us? A little over a year.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I’ve been at my job for 16 yrs now as a Tech Services Rep at Triumvirate Environmental. Mom of 3 boys (actually men) and 14 ½ yr old Jack Russell terrier. Also have a grandson 8 months old.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you?I’m 4th generation born/raised in Somerville and in the same house.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Hard to say… but I’m going with TRX.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Push ups – not on my knees
- What inspires and motivates you? Honestly, going to the gym.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just do it…you’ll have no regrets!! By far the best gym I’ve been a part of.
Skip to content