- What is your hometown? The Queen City
- What brought you to DPT? I was looking for something new to do as my couch was starting to be molded to my derrière. Hello Covid.
- How long have you been training with us? 4ish months.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) Yikes. In the real world I have a very boring WFH insurance job with 2 furry assistants who are always taking a break & sleeping on the job. While is great to work in leggings & it’s so great on the moving around part.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? Hmm, I believe in ghosts, Bigfoot & UFO’s. I mean really that’s a pretty awesome trifecta & I would hate to make anyone feel left out.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I’m fan of dead bugs. A) b/c I can actually do them & B) b/c this is how I want to encounter any bugs in my house (the bugs can have the outdoors)
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Let’s see. I haven’t died. I haven’t melted into a pile of goo & sometimes I even *almost* remember the demonstration of the exercise when I go to do it. And have I mentioned I am still among the living?
- What inspires and motivates you? Donuts & coffee. I know I should say world peace, kindness &
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT?Everyone really is super nice & very encouraging (even if you forget half the exercises 2 seconds after they were demonstrated, seriously I have a terrible short term memory) & truly no one is looking at you, we are all just trying not die ourselves. It’s also hard, but in that weird good way so you feel accomplished & stuff.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!