- What is your hometown? Harvard, MA: you’ve probably been apple-picking there.
- What brought you to DPT? I needed something different after a long marathon training cycle and a few friends recommended DPT.
- How long have you been training with us? I started in October 2019, but left for a while because of COVID. I’ve been back for almost a year now.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I’m doing a data science fellowship right now; I’ve been a stay-at-home parent since my kid was born, and before that I was an academic librarian. I live in Somerville with my wife and daughter.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I lived in Paris for a few years in my 20s (my ex is from there). I’ve been skydiving twice and bungee jumping once.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I love jumping of all kinds. Box jumps are probably my favorite of all the jumps.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Um, definitely being client of the month! But also full-depth pushups on the floor.
- What inspires and motivates you? If I don’t exercise for longer than a day or two, I start to get anxious. That’s all the motivation I need! I’m inspired by fat athletes everywhere.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just show up! The coaches will meet you where you are.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!