- What is your hometown? Concord, NH
- What brought you to DPT? I joined DPT because I was looking for more than just another gym. I liked that it was a group setting, which motivates me more. I liked that it was strength-based.
- How long have you been training with us? About 11 months
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I am a Registered Nurse working on my bachelor’s in Nursing. I have a cat named Kamala and I recently became an auntie!
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I once biked home to Concord from the Candian border! Only took 3 days!
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I love glute bridges. A combination of my two favorite things. Working my glutes and lying down.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Being able to do a push-up and burpees!
- What inspires and motivates you? I love how I feel when I eat healthily and stay active. Also seeing results has made me want to work even harder!
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done! If you just keep moving and challenging yourself, it makes all the difference!
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!