- What is your hometown? Hamburg, New York (a suburb of Buffalo)
- What brought you to DPT? I was looking to get back into a gym and had heard how accepting and welcoming the coaches are (and they live up to the hype!)
- How long have you been training with us? About 3 years
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I am a homemaker with two boys.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? From 2004-2017, I lived in 9 different apartments. My current apartment of 4 years is the longest I have lived in one place, as an adult.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Skullcruchers, because my triceps are pretty darn strong.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Completing the recent burpee challenge. Burpees alone are a challenge for me and some of the variations added jumping components that I otherwise try to avoid. But I did them all!
- What inspires and motivates you? Two things: 1. The way the coaches push you to push yourself.2. The consistent way that others show up. Even when it is hard. It is easy to go to the gym when you know that everyone there is also showing up to do the work.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just show up, you are in good hands.
Skip to content