- What is your hometown? I’m from Lowell and I’ve been living in Manchester for 4 years.
- What brought you to DPT? Starting to work from home left me inactive. I was struggling with staying consistent incorporating movement into my routine and my energy was low. I felt like it was time I get some help.
- How long have you been training with us? I’ve been a member for 6 months.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I’m a paralegal for a telecom company and I have a cat.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I’m reiki certified and I have a small group I practice with every week.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Is this a trick question? Am I going to have to do a set next class? I would probably say dumbbell presses or anything with weights- those exercises have been a tangible way to see how much stronger I’ve gotten.
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Showing up 3x a week consistently.
- What inspires and motivates you? The coaches at DPT and the great group I get to train with! I felt like I was going into DPT blind, I had no experience training and had never even tried most of what we do in class. Having so much support and encouragement in class helped me keep trying until I started getting the hang of things.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just show up! It can be intimidating to start but just show up and do as much as you can.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!