- What is your hometown? Salem, MA
- What brought you to DPT? Shannon
- How long have you been training with us? 3 years!
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I am a bookkeeper with two grown boys, Julian (25) and Nathan (24). I have been married 12 years to my husband John and we have an eight year old golden lab name Sunny.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I dress up like Santa Claus for preschoolers and kindergarteners. I’m a Sunday school teacher.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? Pushups! On my first day at DPT I fell on my face trying to do one and it was a humbling experience. I can now do them so much better!
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? Having a pain free back due to exercising.
- What inspires and motivates you? Feeling good inspires me. Having mental stability motivates me.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? Just do it! When you feel like quitting, remember why you started.
Skip to content