- What is your hometown? Derry NH
- What brought you to DPT? In 2018 my mom was challenged to attend a gym for 6 weeks. Obviously, my mom wanted to win, so she signed up to go three times a week to DPT. At first, I was not planning to join because I didn’t think it was necessary, but I really did need to start taking care of myself. Six weeks of DPT turned into 2 years, and both my mom and I continue to enjoy going to the 5:30 am workouts, eventhough most of the time we are sore at the end…
- How long have you been at DPT? I started in November 2018, so for two years.
- What do you do in the real world? Other than going to the gym, I play basketball and I practice martial arts. Currently, I am still attending school, but it is remote this year. In my free time I usually just talk to my friends and binge-watch shows on Netflix. I also have fun spending time with my chaotic, but loving family.
- What is one fact that most people don’t know about you? I don’t know half of the old songs (coaches note: 80s/90s music haha) that are played during our workouts… Another fact about me is that I enjoy swimming and I want to learn how to surf.
- Favorite exercise: My favorite exercise has to be the plank. It’s the most boring exercise, but I love it because it’s simple and powerful at the same time. My second favorite is definitely the JLo Booty exercise. I mean that’s pretty self-explanatory, because who doesn’t love Jenny from the block?
- Biggest gym achievement: My biggest gym achievement definitely has to be my motivation. In the beginning, I was not easily motivated or passionate about things I truly loved/strived for including going to the gym. Now, I feel that I have grown from that old mindset and achieved a newer/healthier one.
- What inspires and motivates you? My mom is my motivation for everything I do. Whether it being school, sports, work, or setting new goals for myself, she always pushes me to work hard for things I strive for in life. When it was just the two of us she managed to still provide me with the best and make sure that there was always a smile on my face. That’s why I will always look up to her.
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who just joined DPT? DPT is not just a place to exercise at and leave, it is a family. The love and support you receive from the coaches and other members there is amazing. Yes, the workouts will be challenging but DPT managed to make that process both fun and worthwhile.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!