- What is your hometown? Arlington MA
- What brought you to DPT? I saw a post on Facebook for the 6 week program and I was hooked
- How long have you been training with us? 3 yrs.
- What do you do in the “real world?” (job, family, pets, etc) I live with my husband & 2 dogs, we love to hike, and bowl, trying new restaurants (foodies) and spending time with family and friends. I work as an Account Manager for Benefits Administration.
- What is one fun fact that most people don’t know about you? I’m an 80’s girl, love jumping around the house to 80`s music while doing my chores.
- What is your favorite exercise and why? I like arm exercises with weights, because I hate my “butterfly wings”. runner up sleds
- What is your biggest gym achievement so far? I can feel myself getting stronger and I feel better all around, mentally physically. I know my family sees it too. There are still many more achievements to tackle
- What inspires and motivates you? Family
- What would you say to someone who is thinking about joining or who has just joined DPT? You are surrounded by a great team, supportive coaches and friends encouraging you to do your best. You`ll have challenging days but stick with it tomorrow’s a whole new attitude.
Skip to content
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want!